PRE PRESS UNIT HEAD
Technical Expertise requirements :
• Good communication skill, ability to troubleshoot and address customer concerns.
• Hands on working knowledge of full Creative Clouds: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and all Microsoft Office application.
• Strong awareness of design and production processes in order to challenge design brief and solve design problems.
• A strong eye for visual composition in order to conceptualize based on requirements.
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
• Collaborate with fellow designers to develop new approaches for creating expressive graphics for the product.
• Hands on working / troubleshooting experience in prepress workflow preferably Kodak Prinergy (or) with other workflow Agfa Apogee, Heidelberg Meta dimension, Heidelberg Prinect etc
• Hands on experience in handling and troubleshooting all kinds of digital prepress files formats like PDF, PS, EPS, tiff & jpg etc.
• Knowledge on printing processes, technology, prepress, press and binding operations.
• Hands on working experience on image setters, film output, film measurement, film pasting, plate making both conventional and CTP etc..
• On hand experience in handling, preflighting and troubleshooting all kinds of incoming digital
• Strong hand on knowledge on colour management, creating custom colour profiles etc.
• Sound technical knowledge on RIP, Screening, linearization, dot gain, density, colour correction, color conversion, image processing, imposition, fonts, trapping, overprint, spot colors, file compression, relighting, ink saving, GCR, densitometry etc.,
Key Skills and Competencies
• critical thinking and problem solving skills
• planning, organizing and team work.
• conflict management
• stress tolerance
15+ Years of Experience in Prepress related to Print production.
Preferred from Printing Technology.