Smartcard EMV / DOD / ID Perso Machine Operator
|Required qualification||NA||Total vacancies||4|
• Operate smart card personalization machine EMV / GSM / ID / DOD
• Preventive maintenance
• Maintain control cards and logs / records
• Read and follow the products specifications as per the job docket.
• Identify the required raw materials based on the product specifications and feed them for production.
• Check the production schedule and setup the machine based on the product specifications.
• Get the approval from the Unit Head/Supervisor for each machine setup prior to start the production process.
• Start the mass production as per the machine standards.
• Conduct the online Inspection of the production process and ensure the consistency of the products quality / standards requirements.
• Report any non-conformances while the production process to the Unit Head/Supervisor in a timely manner, stop the production whenever required to avoid having waste or causing any damage to the machine.
• Follow the daily maintenance checklist and report any issues found to the Unit Head/Supervisor and maintenance technician.
• Ensure cleaning the machine as per the machine standards and quality system requirements.
• Ensure that the work area in a clean and tidy manner all the time.
• Ensure detecting the Good and Rejected products, report the rejected products to the Unit Head/Supervisor.
• Ensure that good and reject products are properly identified with the respective identification tags.
• Update the daily production report and other control cards.
• Ensure respecting the security and quality standards of the company all the time.
• Update the Unit Head/Supervisor about the job progress.
Diploma/ITI/High School Pass
5+ years experience in operating perso machine - EMV/GSM/ID/DOD machines in card industry